AVG Retail Registration online – www.avg.com/retail
To make sure your AVG can install properly, please follow these six fast steps. In this manner you’ll simply remove several common causes of installation difficulties and make sure you get the most effective possible performance from your new AVG product. If you are facing any problem with you AVG Setup or activation then please contact us via live chat online we will be more than happy to help you to fix all your AVG Setup and installation and also other computer related issues.
AVG Retail Registration: www.avg.com/retail
- To make sure that your PC will run AVG with none issues, please refer the AVG system necessities and supported operating systems.
- If you’re running another anti-virus or security software system like a firewall, anti-spyware or anti-malware application, confirm to uninstall it before putting in AVG. Using over one security software system will cause issues with the installation of AVG and is probably going to slow down your PC. Note: Windows Firewall are automatically disabled after you install AVG with Firewall protection.
- Just before starting the installation of AVG, it’s suggested that you must restart your pc, even though you only started it some hours before. this may ensure that there aren’t any unwanted applications running in background that might cause problems with the installation.
- Installation of AVG needs full access to the system on www.avg.com/retail. To verify you’ve got enough privileges, visit the article to check if i am using an administrative account and confirm you’re logged into Windows as an Administrator.
- Whether you’re reinstalling AVG otherwise you purchased AVG from a store and you must have the installation CD, it’s forever better to download the newest installation file from our website: